View Single Post
Old 12-13-2011, 07:12 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by krugen68 View Post
Hi Lee

I'm week 8 next week

Well I saw my GP (general doctor ) today for the first time in a while and she remarked that I seemed less rigid. In myself I feel better, and the other day I noticed I was swinging my left arm (not consistently as I tend to favour it ).
An abscess that has been persistently needing antibiotics every 3 or 4 months for the last 3 years, seems to have calmed down.
It's hard to make an objective assessment, as you are aware of yourself on a daily basis, rather than comparing how you felt a month or two back.
So far no bad side effects

How about when you compare yourself to 6 months ago ?

Peter
Hi Peter,

I really had not seen much change until a couple of weeks ago. Lip tremor has gotten a little worse. Recently started taking citalopram. My GP said citalopram could be causing this so I'm slowly getting off of it. Hopefully that will slow down the lip tremor. I was hoping for more from Cogane, but you never know. I guess I will finish the trial & go from there.

Keep me posted on your experience with Cogane. Hopefully it will work for you. They are already talking about Phase III from what my Dr said.

Lee
donlee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
sim00 (12-16-2011)