Thread: 7 months later
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2011, 07:28 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default 7 months later

(sorry so long)
Let me give you ll a quick overview. I suffured two grade 3 concussions less then two months apart all due to sports. I think I have maybe had 4-5 concussion trhoughout my life. I took my 6 weeks to recover form my first grade 3 councussion. Then less the two months I recived another grade 3 and I have yet to recover 100% and I doubt I ever will.

Well I'm in 7 months and theses are the issues I still have:
Headaches
Migraines
Head puresure
Memory issues
Understanding and following intsuctions/ convo
Overstimlation at times
Issues forming sentences when I speck or write

I am so much beeten then what I was but it's 7 months and I'm not 100%
Have any of you had issues like this months after suffering with a concussion?
Also some days I feel more clear then others. The other day I went to Wal-Mart and I just felt so out of if. I felt so overstimlated and foggy. I had not felt that way in a long while. I started to wonder if it's in my head. I feel the same today. It felt like I was just a day or two out of getting a councussion
Last week when I was headache free for about two day I went and played basketball well I shot the ball and ran half a lap. I don't know if that had anything to do with it. Anybody else have these isses

Also my mom says that I seem to get really confussed every few days when she talkes to me. She said I used to be confussed a lot more but now it happenes every few days or so. I fear I will never be back to 100% and sometimes I get so frustrated and upset that the people around me don'y understand.

Anyway I hope and wish that all of you who are suffering recover quickly. I pray you feel better in time.
Xoe22 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote