View Single Post
Old 12-13-2011, 10:18 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Kris,

Great news! I hope you feel more confident that you really are healing ok!

If this were me, I would wait a couple of weeks or a bit longer if necessary to get the filling done. It is best that the hole close over if possible.

With regard to the local anesthetic.... you can definitely get anesthetic without epinephrine for most dental procedures. If you supplement with a B complex about 1-2 hours prior to your dental procedure, not only will you feel calmer but the numbness from the anesthetic may also be more profound.

Bryanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrisPPP View Post
Ok....so had the bite wings done and the other to look at Wisdom extraction site area. The site looks fine, he said, with no sign of infection. He did see a small cavity though in the tooth directly in front of the extraction site.

Question: He didnt "push" did get it filled "today" but said to call in a couple of weeks. Do you think drilling and filling by that extraction site when it is "open" is ok?

I am still on/off soreness today at the site and told him that but he doesnt really say too much. I get so anxious when I am there that I am scared to even talk due to anxiety. Anyway, so overall....besides the small cavity, it went ok.

Question: With an upper molar cavity, could I request the "novacaine" without epi? I am already anxious enough and I hate that stuff in there!!

Your thoughts?

Thanks~

Kris
Bryanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote