View Single Post
Old 12-13-2011, 10:50 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Stacy,

Culturelle and Pearls probiotics do not require refrigeration, so they are on the shelf with the digestive aids. But it is a good idea to look in the refrigerated section for other brands of probiotics.

I also think vitamin D3 is imperative! Ginnie make sure it's D3 and not D2.

Glad you scheduled your extraction date. This gives you time to put together a healthy soft food diet and whatever supplements you know will be helpful both pre and post op surgery. I'm sure you will do very well!

I personally take homeopathic remedies containing arnica for pre and post op dental procedures with much success!

Bryanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by flygirl7 View Post
Probiotics are refrigerated, so if there is a supplements section, look for a refrigerator. That's how Whole Foods keeps them and other similar stores. I haven't looked at regular grocery stores.

Even with your gut problems, you should also add vitamin D3. It's not expensive and you can find it at the drug stores. Take 8000 units/day.

My appt for extraction is December 30. I couldn't get sitters for this Friday, so it is what it is. I have no plans for NY Eve, so doesn't bother me!

Stacu
Bryanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote