View Single Post
Old 12-13-2011, 10:51 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks suev!! that is really interesting about your right arm being mostly affected!!
I worked all day today, and even by mid morning my shoulders were burning with exhaustion just by the weight of my arms (has that happened to yall??) My face and everything else was exahusted as well.. but I realized I have really noticed it in my shoulders from the weight of my arms/arms swining when I walk maybe.. I realized I hadn't been swinging my arms much when I walk recently after someone at work made fun of my slumped over no swinging arms motion ha.. i'm sure it was a funny sight for them i suppose!
Also I got home looked in the mirror (after all day of double vision), and my eyelids were in fact droopy!! Not overly like unable to open or anything, but defintely noticable.. I have never had "hooded" eyelids, i have bigger eyes that the fold has always been very visable, and they were very hooded this evening! like I needed an eyelift! Does that sound like the MG type of eye "droop"?
I should be goign to get the Musk testing tomorrow (we had to call and check where to get it done etc first). I'll let yall know! The thought of possibly feeling better with the help of some treatment is SOOOO exciting!!!
bny806 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote