Thread: Monday Rollcall
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2007, 10:37 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Good morning, I think we can turn this into a marvelous Monday if we try. I will give it my best. We are expecting some wind today and maybe some rain but I doubt it on the rain. I got my tomato plants hooked up to the drip line yesterday so i hope they are happy where they are. Today I am off to the nursery to but more potting soil and some squash plants and who knows what else.

Hi ya, Alffe, thanks for starting roll call. What is on your plate for the week ahead?

Billie- I know this was a rough weekend for you. Feel better soon. I think of you when I look at my hubby and worry about his health. You are a strong woman and we all admire you.

Nancy, are ya feeling better yet?

Froggie, congrats on the weight loss. I can't wait to see the scale below 200. Keep up the great work and ribbit.

Bizi, I think I found the plant that gives me the itchies. Unfortunately they are all over my backyard. I was picking weeds and grass form around them and I am a scratching fool. You know it makes me mad that we bought artificial turf because we couldn't get the grass to grow now it is pooping up everywhere. Things that make ya say hmmmmm.

Wendy-how are you today?

Ok I am sure I missed some but I am having to go back and correct all my typos so i am losing my train of thought and the feeling in my fingers Have a great day everyone...Sue

Everyone is born, but not everyone is born the same. Some will grow to be butchers, or bakers, or candlestick makers. Some will only be really good at making Jell-O salad. One way or another, though, every human being is unique, for better or for worse. - Narrator (From the movie Matilda)

snoozie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote