Thread: Monday Rollcall
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2007, 10:50 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Snooz!
Well after a very nice birthday.....I either have a really bad allergy attack from the flowers I bought myself on Friday....OR.....I have a cold! I am hoping allergy but deep down I think its a cold! ICK!
Alright Biz....got a bone to pick with you.........
You kept mentioning Godiva so when I went to Walmart yesterday I bought a Dove dark chocolate bar! You are a bad influence on me girlie! But at least it was dark chocolate right? Shhhhhh. Todd doesn't know about the candy bar.
Billie, what can I say. It seems so long ago that Bob was so sick. Your post from yesterday reminded me it was only just a year ago. I hope that you gave warm wishes from all us gals here when you visited.
Nancy....thanks for the PM.....she tried to convince me I was 21 again. After about a week of mourning I have accepted the age of 35. I have one thing this year I get to look forward to now that I am 35.....my first mamogram!

Well the rest of the day, now that I have gone and done the laundry is to take a nice hot shower, drink tons of hot decaf tea, rest on the couch and watch TV, take my vitamin C and try and eat something even if it is a meal replacement drink or soup.
Have a great day everyone!!!!

Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must. -- Goethe

Diagnoses: FM, Sciatica, Rosacea, Piriformis Syndrome, SI joint disfunction, Joint Facet Syndrome L3-L5, Pinched Nerve (somewhere on the left side), Depression, Anxiety and Bipolar II

fiberowendy2000 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote