View Single Post
Old 12-14-2011, 03:56 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default so sorry, I get it though...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess76 View Post
My Grandfather passed away in July 2010 and not a day goes by that I dont think about him. It is so hard without him. I still cant believe that he is gone. He was everything to me.
dearest princess,

I am sorry to hear about your loss. I understand the hole you feel in your heart. I lost my mom in 1999 when I was 28. I just lost my nana who was my other mother in January of this year. so, now I have two deep holes in my heart. all I can tell you is that the holes never go away, but it gets easier with time. I still have days when I am hysterical about my mom's lost. it is something you have to learn to live with as the emotions wax and wane. it is creating a new normal for yourself that includes living life with the memories of those we lost to help fill the void of your loss and losses. it is okay to cry and mourn when you need to. but, I promise it will get better especially if you focus on the good memories when you are at your lowest points of despair. if you ever need to talk privately, feel free to private message me. I send you many hugs and my best wishes. I hope this post helps you realize your feelings are completely normal. perhaps the advice I gave you will help get you through the difficult times. take care and be well.

sincerely,
sloane
Sloane is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote