View Single Post
Old 12-14-2011, 07:34 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

X2 on Blaine's comments!

MrsD's response to my situation was as thoughtful and well-sourced, if not MORESO, than just about any doctor I've seen and paid a lot of money to in the last 5 years! I've seen some well-meaning practitioners, but was never given the level of detal as found on here! For ex: the fact that my Vit B12 results may NOT be that great after all etc!

She has (and others here too) have motivated me to get serious about taking these supplements and to take better care of my overall health. I've been a little complacent recently thinking that I'm in pain, what's the use, but I think there IS a better way and intend to follow that path!

I had some diagnostics drawn today that may or may not shed light on the cause of the sensory problems, but I have hope for at least some degree of improvement over time IF I follow this regimen.

I am also interested in better methods of covering the neuro pain, so will be studying the appropriate meds thread for that!

But again, the world is a much better place with people as unselfish as MrsD Hope to repay the favor sometime...

Thanks to everyone here

JB
better12 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
mrsD (12-15-2011)