View Single Post
Old 12-14-2011, 09:44 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi.. No the molar is not part of the bridge. There is a missing tooth separating the molar from the bridge. Would that still be compromised?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dry socket girl View Post
Hi. I would have had those teeth extracted also of they were giving me a problem but they were fine. Now they are sensitive and the top throbs at times. It is not constant with the top but the bottom tooth next to the extraction feels weird and is still sensitive. I can't do anymore till Jan and the new insurance kicks in. I will eventually have those two taken out cause 1. The back one is useless. There is nothing under it to chew on except my gum and it is a RC so it is destined for disaster eventually anyway and the bottom partial I do not want to do until that tooth is out because then it is just my natural teeth that my dentist say are fine. On that partial I would only do 3 teeth on it. The other side I will stretch out if possible till 2013 and if not I will have the top last tooth extracted and again the partial would be good cause it is all natural teeth unless I have enough bone on that one where I can keep that tooth and use that partial that goes around natural teeth also.
So we will see. I have some stuff obviously to fix, but again I will do it it is just finding the right time so both my kids are not home all the time like the summer. I do look foward to getting it all done because I will not have to worry about that anymore in my life but scared at the same time. I hope to have some stability by the summer with this all.
I have a concern about something. I have a 3 tooth bridge on the top I dont know the teeth numbers but if you start from the back here goes. I have the last molar, no tooth net to it and then the three tooth bridge. If I have the last molar extracted will my bridge fall out? I am so scared of that happening. I feel like it will because of the pressure that it will take for the tooth to come out. Any help would help me understand better.
Thanks so much
[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]
Dry socket girl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote