Thread: Five months
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2011, 09:53 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eowyn View Post
At five months, I was still really struggling. I'm now eleven months out and, though I still have my bad days, I am light years ahead of where I was then.

It does get better, very very slowly. It's just frustrating to wait and wait for small improvements when you want to get back to 100% as soon as possible.

Do you paint artistically? Or are you painting walls? I took up coloring after my concussion. It was a low-stress activity that was interesting and helped me feel creative.
Eowyn,

I'm so glad to hear of your improvements. How were you able to return to work? How long did it take? I work for a busy busy place and I'm scared to return. I know they will need to ease me back in but there is no quiet place to retreat to.

I was painting my cellar. Since the accident and loss of income we have decided to sell our home. I want to get top dollar for it.

Painting was my passion. It always amazes me how wonderful a room can look after some TLC. As a child I used to paint on canvas and write but a horrific childhood turned me off to it... I''m not sure why.

I told my husband after I recover from this black spell I will paint again but only for an hour at a clip. I way overdid myself but it felt so good to feel almost normal again.

We are our own worse enemies....lol
xxxxcrystalxxxx is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote