Thread: it's not okay
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2011, 04:31 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Hi Eva

I sure do understand your anger. My first neuro surgeon didn't do all that was required in my first cervial fusion C6-7. He never even told me there were more things wrong than what he addressed with that surgery. It turned out I had reversed the curve of my spine, and all the ones above fell like dominos. The second neruo couldn't believe he left me in that condition. Had another surgery to re-do 6-7 along with the hole shebang C3-7. I was not told anything, I had to get my records to find out what was wrong. I know your anger. I also know if you feel something is going on with your body, you are correct. I too developed thyroid problems, maybe from all the MRI's etc. I have 8 nodes so far testing negative. I don't know what caused them. It also took 6 years of complaining, to finally be tested for a throat condition. Barretts esophogus, it was not in my head about me having trouble swallowing like the doctors told me. I knew something was wrong. Follow your instincts all the way through your medical issues. You know better than anyone if something is wrong. I sure hope your medical issues can be helped. I am so sorry you are suffering so. It took me a long time to find the doctors who listenend to me. I will continue to keep you in my prayers. ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (12-20-2011)