View Single Post
Old 12-16-2011, 07:22 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Bryanna,

Thank you for the info. I am going to wait on the small cavity for several weeks.

I have another issue. I have been getting some pressure behind my eye and cheek on that side of my face....where the tooth was extracted. I went to the MD two days ago and my temp and blood pressure are fine and they dont think I have a sinus infection. When I do the Neti Pot it does seem to help but I am SO freaked out about an infection. I asked the MD to do a CT scan of my sinus area/head, and she said it wasnt necessary. She thinks it may still be a bit swollen on that side of my head (even though doesnt look like it from outside) due to the wisdom tooth removal. She said I am healing. She looked at the site too and said it looks beautiful. When I do swallow, I have clicking in that left ear or popping or something. I just dont want them to be missing something. I would think the dental x-ray and numerous dental visits, 4 since this tooth out, along with a couple of MD appointments would ensure I am ok but I HATE when I feel weird. The MD thinks it is stress and that I should try and relax and maybe take Paxil but I dont want to add anything to the mix here. I can see the site is filling in pretty good now and it is still a bit pink, but that is getting smaller and smaller. I read an article in Yahoo about a couple of recent Wisdom Tooth extraction deaths from the surgery -- during it, and I think that is freaking me out! Anyway, it will be seven weeks on Monday and while the site is not even really sore anymore, more of a strange sensation (that I can deal with) on/off, the pressure in behind my eye and into my cheek makes me nervous. Any advice???? I should be paying you for your wisdom!! Thanks, Kris
KrisPPP is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote