View Single Post
Old 09-18-2006, 10:23 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hey, I just thought of something... you know how there is a little slip of paper in with a ss check how it says something about helping you safeguard yourself against getting your power, heat, and maybe gas shut off... maybe when you get back on your feet and have absolutely HAD IT putting up with everybody but YOU running your life, you could look into that. What do you have to loose? I am not sure how much it will deduct from your monthly check if it does, but you have obviously tried your hardest to live ON YOUR OWN. It's just a suggestion.

The only thing that could be a problem is transportation. But if you made friends with some kindhearted neighbors, that is a whole other story.

Then again, I bet rent somewhere goes tward gas, heat, and electricity anyway.

Just a suggestion for when you get back on your feet. I have faith you can do this on your own. (I just know it!! )

I bet you allmost anything that people who feel "stuck" with you are going to complain because they "have to" make thier house accomadatable to you so you can be the "housekeeper". For years, my own DAD had enough nerves to pretty much say to my face (without actually saying it, of course "rolls eyes".) that I was the reason we weren't very well off all the time. (Like i can help it! please....) BTW. It's been a very long time since my last operation. But yet, allowed his "prized chiildren" to go to universities. (Granted they weren't the BIG ones like, U of M.) But yet, I am the one who got blamed for not being so well off all the time.

Good luck.

Last edited by sjp_fanatic; 09-18-2006 at 10:40 PM.
sjp_fanatic is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote