View Single Post
Old 03-26-2007, 02:10 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Thank you for saying what you said about me, that made my day today, really it did! It definitely is never boring around my place-LOL! In fact just today we had to take Jackie for his 6 month cleaning and they gave him Visterol to help him relax and let them work through the cleaning. We've been very lucky he's only had one cavaty and that he lets us floss his teeth for him.

I have heard the theory about mercury and autism before from the mercury in tunafish the mother ingested to vaccinations and I wish we could have explored it deeper but we didn't have the resources to do chelation since insurance would not cover it.

I have heard of Xlibris before but I haven't seen that book, it sounds really interesting though. I wonder if my library can locate a copy to lend to me. it never ceases to amaze me how much you can find at the local library. But I haven't yet considered going the self publishing route because I want to try the old fashioned way first and then see about it if I don't manage to get my work picked up by an agent or by a publisher soon.
Pamster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote