View Single Post
Old 12-16-2011, 03:39 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wink

We downloaded 10 pieces of Karunesh's music.

Oreo comes to sit with me in the computer room while I type and listen to it. She NEVER does this... but really I am surprised that she likes this so much. She actually fell asleep to one of the pieces today--a quiet one!

Tippy was my "music" cat. I used to play a Celine Dion song now and then. (Eyes on Me).... it is sort of jivvey. Well I put it on my MP3 player, and took it upNorth one summer. I was listening in the dark one night with my ear buds and couldn't sleep. Tippy heard it across the room. I heard her jump down from her special bed and next thing she had her face in my face with a cat quizzical look! Where was the music coming from---MY HEAD? It was so funny...as she recognized the music right away. I think most people would have been freaked, but I knew she was not being aggressive, or anything like that. I took one bud out and held it up for her! You could see the light bulbs go off over her head! LOL She thought she knew everything at age 19 then, but I had that surprise for HER!

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Kitty (12-16-2011)