View Single Post
Old 09-18-2006, 10:28 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Unhappy I am going to have more surgery~

Hi to all of you tonight.
I've been gone most of the day to Dr. visits. They are so far from home. I first got my stiches out,which should help to make some pain go away. Next to another DR. to see about more surgery and sure enough I need another. I really don't want more but three dr's have confurmed that I need it.

I have what is called Inguinal Femorol Hernia. They have give me lots of material to read on the subject. I never heard of it till my surgeon diagnosed me durning my last surgery. I was so disapointed when the pain returned while I was still in the hospital.I had two bad spells with it and he came in one day I said I thought the pain would go away, what happen? Well he just jumped in and ordered more test and come up sending me to another Dr. Two more dr's confurmed the diagnosis today. I am just two weeks post op and now in 5 weeks facing another surgery.

I don't think it is serious, but the risks are the same. If I don't have it, all kinds of things can happen. It could be serious then. For an intestine loop can
Fall into it and strangulate, cutting the blood supply off and die. So it looks like I have to do something about it. This will be my fourth surgery since last October. All were based on this same problem, so it's not going away without proper treatment. He can't say for sure about the pain itself.

Has anyone had this problem or know of someone who has? They did all my test today so now I just wait.
Fancylady
Fancylady_2006 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote