View Single Post
Old 12-16-2011, 08:49 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Possible root canal under bridge

Hi.. Bryanna I need your help. I spoke to y Denise today just to run my tooth throbbing by her and she said it could possibly be my bridge. She said the teeth underneath we're never root canal and there could be decay. I am going Tuesday for het to just take an X-ray and look to see what is going on on tht side. I said well I have to get rid of the bridge and she said I need it.
I need your expert opinion and if anyone want to chime in I am open to hear from others who might have delt with this.
Bryanna, I need those teeth. If I extract he two I have no teeth except my two front which are healthy. I feel like I will be a freak. I am scared. What would I do like a partial. I am only 40 and I don't want my daughters to see me toothless.i feel like I am going to have a nervous breakdown. There are people I know just pull them and that is that. Me.. I am a mess. If I did do this how long do u have to wit to put the partial in your mouth? will I have to go a month with no teeth? My god bryanna I think I am going to breakdown. If I do the root canal which I don't know if this is necessary yet but if I do the cost alone is ridiculous. A new bridge, a root canal and what if down the road that other tooth needs it. You are talking 4000 dollars and it can fail. I swear I have had it for 12 years because those teeth were not root canaled they were just shaven down for the bridge.
Please if this was you what would you do?

Last edited by Dry socket girl; 12-16-2011 at 08:49 PM. Reason: Dentist not denise
Dry socket girl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote