View Single Post
Old 12-16-2011, 11:07 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default What can I do to improve my recovery?

Since my injury in June, I haven't been to any kind of therapy or had any kind of schedule or plan towards my recovery. I've basically just been going to see a faulty neurologist and staying at home watching TV. I feel like I'm just getting worse. My mind is breaking down to the point where I feel like I'm going insane. I have no physical symptoms like headaches, just psychiatric problems, cognitive problems (like foggy brain, feeling slow and dumb) and occasional dizziness. So I'm asking the people of this forum for some advice.

What can I do to improve my recovery, as far as therapy and other things I can add to my schedule that will speed up my recovery or at least make me feel better? I have plenty of benefits left with Victims of Crime (they are paying for my expenses) and I want to start using them wisely. I just don't know what to do....I know I want to see a chiropractor because my neck feels kind of messed up, but what else can I do? Besides a neurologist who else should I be seeing?
SpaceCadet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote