View Single Post
Old 12-16-2011, 11:48 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Stacy,

I love Tulsi tea!!!... the peppermint... red mango... lemon ginger ... green!! Which flavors do you like? They are so delicious and definitely have therapeutic affects!!

I too have a "weird" diet... as compared to a lot of people. I basically eat to live and I'm very mindful of the source of my food. My co workers always bust my chops about my brown rice and veggie lunch. They call me "bird" because I snack on raw veggies, fruit and nuts throughout the day! I raised my daughter to eat the same way... she's grown up and married.... still eats this way!

Generally, yes it is the first 2 weeks of careful eating. It really all depends on how quickly the site heals and if there are any complications.

I think you are going to do fine!

Bryanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by flygirl7 View Post
Hi Bryanna: great minds think alike!

That is exactly my plan....I'm going to start Sudafed 12 hr tabs a week before and stop the day before. I don't plan to restart....I'm just using it to dry out the sinus. And the smart silver I plan to take a few days before, after the extraction sometime that day and then for a few days after to get the healing started. It's pretty neat stuff.

I've eat weird compared to most people--I don't eat bread (so the crunchy bread isn't a problem!), and I don't really care for spicy food. That's a good reminder on hot food, though, as I really like Tulsi tea (great for the immune system also!), but I usually end up drinking it lukewarm anyway.

Is it just the first 2 weeks that food is particularly a risk? I had my wisdom teeth out 20 years ago, so I don't really remember the recovery, except that it wasn't bad.

Yes, the roots are looooooong and straight on this side. I'm a freaky one in that my lower molars all have 3-4 roots, not just 2, but the uppers are normal with 2 roots. It should be pretty clean for him to remove.

Thanks for your advice, and if you think of anything else that would help, shoot me a note.
Stacy
Bryanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote