View Single Post
Old 12-17-2011, 01:16 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I decorated right after thanksgiving. (good thing, cause of the flare that hit me) I usually decorate outside, but this year, I didnt do anything. I also didnt put the Xmas trees (I have 2) in an area where they can be seen from outside. My neighbors probably think we're all sick over here. (well, we are...)

I must have known something was about to happen because I started shopping weeks before I usually do. So, all I have to do now is buy junk for my nieces, but my sister and b-in-law havent sent us anything saying what the kids want. So, I'm guessing they're all getting gift cards.

When I got my Kindle Fire last month, I got a free month of Amazon Prime. That ends sunday, and with that, there goes the free or reduced price shipping costs. My sister better get me the list tonight or tomorrow before the Prime goes byebye.

I'd love to keep the Prime membership actually. It's pretty much already paid for itself by being free for the month before Xmas. So, I did most of my shopping on Amazon...little bit on WalMart, and then some on the home shopping tv channels. (did a lot friday because they had free shipping)

Before the MS decided to mug me and steal all my spoons, I'd done some stuff at local stores, so I actually did do a lot of shopping. I just wish my sister would hurry up and tell us what to buy so I can finish, and do it before I have to put my parents into debt by paying for all the expensive shipping costs.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Koala77 (12-17-2011), SallyC (12-17-2011)