View Single Post
Old 12-17-2011, 06:52 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wink

Yeah, Hopeful, I think this Santa/ginger kittie with glowing eyes, is a real hoot, too.

I've heard, but do not know for a fact, that most ginger tabbies are male. Our son adopted a 7 yr old Garfield from a friend who couldn't keep him anymore. From what I hear he is a hoot as well. We get to meet him this Xmas! And I hear he is gigantic too! LOL

You might like this article:
http://www.ehow.com/facts_5468204_or...abby-cats.html

We had an orange longhair tabby who was male. He got into lots of misadventures and finally was "taken" from us in a freak accident (involving a police car who was radaring from the bushes off the street and ran over him). Broke my heart, as he was so loveable. I can still tear up over his loss!

I hope our new male kitten Houdini is smarter than Rufus was.

Here are two pics of our late Roofie:
He loved watching the deer and they didn't mind him (we think they thought he was a squirrel because he had a fluffy tail)...but they hated our black cats and chased those..we think because the black cats remind them of black bear cubs.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.

Last edited by mrsD; 03-12-2013 at 04:45 AM.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote