View Single Post
Old 12-17-2011, 02:51 PM
Co-Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Co-Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member

It looks bigger in the video with the lady using it. It was hard to tell on the first website about it.

I'd want to be sure that the light source is a actual laser and not a LED.
Some times that is a confusion point and sometimes they use the term interchangeably. (by accident or on purpose.)
If they say it is a laser , then it better be a laser. IMO

They both work in similar ways but a true laser can do the job in 20 seconds vs LED taking 20 minutes +.

I guess when some therapies are combined like that ,I just get a bit skeptical.
Could work as stated or maybe not.

Free trial or money back guarantee??
or would you be stuck for the $$$ even if it did not work for you??
That's what i would look to find out.

The laser chiro used had about 2" head for treatment area and only took a 20 +/- sec on each specific area.

But since the professional type are pretty costly 1k plus - I got a cheap laser pointer device $2 or so on Amazon, and used it for sore spots, it actually made a difference.
But it takes way to much time (and holding the button on) to do a lot of areas. Hand got cramped from holding it and reaching awkward areas.

Got most of these off Amazon, mainly because don't like to buy at a bunch of different websites.
Light Relief LED for medium areas (approx 5"x8" light pad) - but not super flexible - don't have to hold it- $65 or so

Portable Ultrasound US PRO 2000 - $ 110 or so

thermotex infrared heating pad - $200 +/-
( 15" x 17") great for upper back/ lower back/legs etc
Had mine since 2004 and still works great. Daily use back then and still use often in the cold seasons.

found lots of vids on IF stim, but out of time right now, sun is shining so outside I go...
"Thanks for this!" says:
chroma (12-17-2011)