View Single Post
Old 12-17-2011, 04:35 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default postpone wedding?

I'm struggling with whether or not to postpone my wedding due to PCS. It's 3 weeks away. I have constant pressure headaches, often feel lightheaded, and feel not as sharp cognitively. I've attempted twice to be around loud music and both times resulted in painful headaches and anxiety like I needed to get out of the situation. I start to feel flush and can't think straight. It took me 3 days to return to feeling just bad instead of terrible.

My fiance thinks I can just take anxiety medicine and I'll be better because that's what she read online. I'll be seeing my neurologist again Monday who originally though I'd be better in 1 month.

At this point, we'd lose a decent amount of $ if we postponed it and people have already booked flights and such. The flip side is it's my wedding and I want to be able to enjoy it. The main issue is the music/DJ as I can function "normally" for the most part otherwise. I feel there's no good answer but this point is of great stress to me and my fiance. Appreciate any advice.
todayistomorrow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote