View Single Post
Old 12-18-2011, 01:23 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I know, I'm just sitting here, bored out of my mind and trying to at least be informed. I'm pretty much expecting them to just give me a bunch of physical therapy and an MRI or two and not much else.

I'm trying to keep moving around, basically so that I still can. I'm just bored and getting really really really really frustrated...and ticked off at unsympathetic family members who think that I'm faking this. (I dont think I could fake these kinds of symptoms)

I keep hoping this numbness is from the weird back pain I had the other day when I was bending over a lot and sorting thru some stuff in our store room. Hoping it's a pinched nerve, but I know it's the MS.

Now I know what the weird muscle spasm I had in my right hip about a month or two ago probably was. Woke me from a dead sleep, and hurt so bad that I thought I was going to throw up and pass out. Never had anything hurt that bad, even broken bones...It was right in the spot where a lot of this numbness is coming from in my hip. Probably some freaky MS thing that was a little hint of what was to come.

I just cant wait till Xmas is over. I'm pretty sure my Xmas is going to suck, even tho I know what one of my presents probably is. (I was the one who got it off the porch a couple of weeks ago.) I'm kind of excited about that present, but still not looking forward to Xmas as much as I was before.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Koala77 (12-18-2011)