View Single Post
Old 12-18-2011, 01:19 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

What have people said you look like during these episodes?

What do you feel like just before and just after these episodes?

What are you doing just before these episodes?

I ask these questions so that maybe we can understand what is happening. I have dealt with these kinds of issues on and off since 1965. Just because the EEG was normal does not mean these were not a seizure like event.

I had normal or inconclusive EEGs but continued to have these kinds of events just much shorter duration. I had one the day after the inconclusive EEG.

My question about sleep can be better understood as, Are there mornings when you wake up not feeling refreshed? Sleep disturbances can be hap hazard, only happening at infrequent intervals.

You said <For a couple of months it seemed my main symptom was having an extremely hard time getting out of bed at my usual time in the morning.> This is a common symptom of sleep disturbances. The cause of these problems may have resolved to be only an occasional problem. This could easily be the reason for your spaced out or dozing off periods.

Do you drink coffee/ Do you ever feel like you really need it to function?

btw, What meds have the doctors put you on? If this is your only symptom, I am confused at to why you are on any meds.

Are you experiencing any other symptoms?

With a good understanding of your symptoms, you will be better equipped to handle your job discrimination issues. ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) says the employer must provide 'reasonable accommodations.' If you can offer some reasonable accommodations, they have not grounds to stand on.

My best to you.

"Be still and know that I am God" Psalm 46:10
Mark in Idaho is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dmom3005 (12-19-2011)