View Single Post
Old 12-18-2011, 01:55 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks BMW I can try to explain this
Last year in July I was relaxing in the middle of the night on the computer. I lean on my hand. Putting my chin on my hand an my elbow on the desk. Out of no where BOOM it was awful the left side of my jaw exploded in pain. It would last maybe 30-60 seconds and stop. I got up an tried to walk to the kitchen an fell down in pain. It stopped after about 20 rounds of shock pains. Its like my ear an face get really hot an my jaw goes boom boom shock shock. I really thought it was my wisdom tooth. I lived with the pain till sep 1st when I came back from a trip to Montana. I had no flare ups on the trip but as soon as the plane landed in Orlando boom it hit me coming out of the plane. I had the wisdom tooth removed an the pain seemed to stop. Now its a year later an the last couple of days the pain has been knocking on the door. It has not fully exploded yet.

The things that seem to make it shock me are talking... being tired hearing others talk to me like my gf was talking to me last night she seen someone get a car repo'd and she was telling me an my face went off. I also find that I am really tense when I try to relax my jaw the pain seems to hit.

I just found out about TN doing google searches about lightning pain in lower left jaw. I was looking for ways to ease the pain. I told my mom and GF that if it happens I will kill myself I cannot live like that no way no how. Death seems way less painful. I am scared of this pain like it raped me an its coming after me with a gun. So scary I get tired of thinking about it. I cannot relax I cannot do anything without the fear that it will hit.

I am going to make a DR appt. It will be 3 months out because I see a low cost DR... But if the pain hits hardcore I will go to the ER reading the posts on here give me the strength to go. I left the ER 2 times because they made me feel like a drug addict. I do not take pain pills at all I have been taking Ibuprofen that does nothing. Do you recommend something over the counter for pain? I know it will be awhile before I get any help in the pain department. TY so much!!!!
MsPati is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote