View Single Post
Old 12-18-2011, 11:52 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by catra121 View Post
So sorry to hear what has happened to you. RSD is not a fun thing, as Kathy said, but you need to keep your hopes up and stay as positive as possible through the process of finding treatment and the right doctor for you. Kathy's right too about trial and error...what works for some does not work for others. That's why it is so important to find a good doctor you can trust who is knowledgeable about RSD/CRPS. I also recommend doing some research online about RSD because some doctors claim to know about RSD...but they don't really know about it and can often give you bad information or make you think you are going crazy.

This is a great place to ask questions or even to just vent. This is truly a crazy condition and you need support from people who understand what you are going through sometimes just to reassure yourself that you are not alone. Again...so sorry for what you are going through right now.
As Cat says you have come to the right place to ask questions and vent. I didn't find this board until I had RSD for a year and thought I was going crazy and I thank God all the time that I found it when I did.

My neurologist told me NOT to get on the internet and look anything up about RSD. I took his advice until I could stand no more. I felt so alone and desperate until I found this board..I literally thought I was going crazy, but there are so many kind, loving, caring people here and they truly know their stuff. Without this board I would not have gone after and won my SSDI case. so welcome to this group, your life will change for the better the more you look around and ask questions
cindi1965 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SandyRI (12-21-2011)