Thread: spread question
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2011, 12:03 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimsGirl View Post
I have crps in my right forearm/hand and its a wc injury related issue.

For the last several weeks I've been having issues with my right leg. Burning pain, swelling, blueish, cold, I'm up all night screaming crying in pain honestly at times I'm looking at my crps hand thinking aren't you my affected appendage!?!? Last night was the worst, I was up all night even the blanket hurt my leg. Can it spread to a leg and not mirror the other appendage? I always assumed it would if it were to spread go to my left arm. I see my wc Dr soon and I'm currently ttd but she's not going to want to treat my leg for sure! I am under the care of a more well versed (albiet controversial per the front page of this forum pain management doc in southern California) who may help me fight wc. I have an appt with my own neurologist tomorrow because I'm currently also dealing with pseudo tumor cerebri, and she is well versed in crps as well. But like I said I thought it would go to my left arm if it were to ever spread, what's wrong with my leg!
RSD spreads in very strange ways...I originally got RSD in my left leg and then it spread to my right arem and now it is in my right leg mirroring EVERYTHING in my left leg. Every case is so different and that's why it continues to baffle even the best doctors..make sure you write what is going on down and try to be specific so you don't leave anything out no matter how small you may think it is...hoe this helps some
cindi1965 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote