View Single Post
Old 12-19-2011, 12:04 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hey guys, thanks for the warm welcome back. I feel like the stray lamb that goes off for a while and then returns with tales of adventures (that's if you can call medical issues "adventures")

The botox shots haven't caused overall body pain, just the areas (upper back/shoulders) that they were supposed to calm down over time (botox is supposed to start affecting the nerves around the injection sites, which in turn gradually disallows a muscle to go into a spasm/cramp). So, my pain in the aforementioned areas went to way worse than it was before the botox shots.

I'm slooowly building my blog so will let you know when that's up and has something worth looking at. One of the topics I'll be discussing there will be living with chronic pain and, of course, will be mentioning the SCS's and how great they've been.

My facebook page is rather limited, too, but does have some photos I've posted recently: http://www.facebook.com/?sk=nf

Keep in mind that on facebook other people insert their stuff (like some of my relatives and other acquaintances, as well as friends so I don't always agree with topics displayed or comments made!!) That's why I prefer to have my own blog as no one can post objectional material and I have more control over it.

Last edited by fionab; 12-19-2011 at 12:34 PM. Reason: additional material
fionab is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Mark56 (12-19-2011), Rrae (12-20-2011)