Thread: spread question
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2011, 09:31 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi JimsGirl,
Unfortuantely...rsd has a mind of its own and does what it wats to when it wants to:.( Sorry. My first thought would be did you injure your right leg in any way so that could be the reason it hurts more now? My second thought would be where you live is a storm/rain/snow on its way? I know my pain really acts up about two days before ANY type of weather change. I live here on the east coast and my body has been in increased pain for about two days now...with today being the worst. I know the midwest is in the middle of a blizzard...so it could be weather related (I hope and pray it is).
I think you said you were in So Cal...I know you had some problems with Santa Anas last week and I believe I saw some rain in that area???

I have dealt with them for over six years now and their original doctor (a former Pain Mgmt doctor for ten years) said rsd didn't spread which was untrue. So you make sure to let them know if it did spread then they need to document everything. Very important. Unfortunately mine spread within four months to full-body which is pretty rare (only 7% go full-body). I like to "Go big or go home!" lol. And I have talked to people who have it in one body part for 5 years or longer and it never spreads??!! So, take a deep breath and breathe in and out. If you get yourself upset it only makes rsd worse and your pain worse. Try to get some sleep. It is very very important to try and get rest. If you can't do it at night then sleep through the day. Whatever you find works for you! Hang in there and take it one day at a time. Let us know how you make out at doctors.
kathy d

Last edited by kathy d; 12-19-2011 at 09:32 PM. Reason: I have dealt with them for over six years now (them being WC)
kathy d is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote