View Single Post
Old 12-20-2011, 12:49 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks Annie!! boy were you right!??! They were looking for MS, Lupus, elevated protein for GBS/CIDP basically any and everything, though they weren't looking for meningitis.. I wondered if I had it, and I also wondered how that would effect the LP... guess I got my answers there! ugh.. soo no fun at all.. Guess it's better I"m being treated for the worst case scenerio, if I hadn't had the LP I would have just kept saying I had a little headache and flu like symptoms.. and if it were bacterial I could have gotten into big trouble.. so who knows! I"m sure its just IVIG though..99% anyhow I was actually supposed to work on christmas eve and christmas, but I guess that's not happening! I feel bad to not follow through on a holiday, but I also know its a necessity now.. I hope i'm at home by then!!!
I do feel like I have more strength now than I did when I got in here friday, despite freeling crumby, I feel like swallowing and everything is in general easier.. lets hope I at least get some good effects from the trouble of the IVIG!
bny806 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote