Thread: Visit to my GP
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2007, 10:22 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Lupin, back in the early days of having PN my GP give me Neurotin 3 x 300 mg daily, which is a really low dose compared to what i read from others here that do take it, i only took it for one day because when i woke up the next morning i felt like a truck had hit me, groggy as, like a massive hangover without the grog, it was unreal.

Later on that day when i could JUST barely function i went back to the same GP and told him what to do with those Neurotin , so he then give me a total of 300 mg Tramadol - Slow Release, it was 1 x 200 mg tab and 1 x 100 mg tab taken together twice a day[ they last for 12 hours ] they worked really well for me, with no grogginess what so ever & i remained on them with Endep for a long time, that combination worked really good for me, but keep in mind that we all can react differently to what ever drugs.

I found out much later on that the max amount of Tramadol per day is 200mg thats here in OZ, by that time i was only taken the 200mg as i was healing but i don't know what the max is in the USA though.
all the best
Brian
Brian is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote