View Single Post
Old 12-20-2011, 01:14 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Appeal for sure!!

Hi puppyraiser8!

So sorry to hear you are having to deal with this on top of your pain! You certainly need to appeal and must have the doctor advocate for you. Make sure they file all the proper paperwork on your behalf with the insurance company.

In regards to the psychological evaluation, that is just a load of crap! Like Rae said, it was probably based on that test. When I had my eval, they told me I was depressed and needed further counseling before they would approve me...I was not happy. My dr told me to just go and talk to her, that she really didn't know me and it would be fine in a couple of visits and it was. After a couple of visits, she was comfortable with sending a new report to the dr since I told her that I could not get the SCS because of her report. Funny thing is, she told me not to let her hold the process up...did she not realize that everything was riding on her report??

Anyway, it all worked out in the end and I sure hope it does for you. BTW, I am a RSD sufferer too, have been for 19 yrs.

Wishing you all the best...Nanc
Nanc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Rrae (12-21-2011)