View Single Post
Old 12-20-2011, 02:44 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Thanks guys. If this weren't going to be a family Christmas and we are all basically Southern Baptists and this is the first year we have Christmas since Mom dies I would go with the sanitary napkin. Although I think it is hilarious and some others would to some of the family would be horrified and insulted. So I am sticking with the pad of paper. But the eye ball is kind of cute! I just gave my daughters best friend the idea for her Mom and she used the sanitary pad with the I and she thought it was hilarious. So one brother might get a letter I and the other get an eyeball.

I have this shadow box in my bathroom and in addition to other things in it, I have have children's blocks that spell bath. I never know what other word I am going to find after anyone goes in there. So last year I gave both my brothers 6 blocks. My zany brother has told me some of the funny things he makes out of it but the other one hasn't. It's crazy the difference two brothers can be although they had the same parents and are only 14 months apart.

doydie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Erin524 (12-20-2011), Koala77 (12-20-2011), TwoKidsTwoCats (12-20-2011)