View Single Post
Old 12-20-2011, 08:29 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks Annie for the gluten recommendations!!!! I stopped ALL processed foods even the gluten free ones for months, but now I induldge in them, as I just was always too hungry eating nothing but unprocessed foods Have you tried the Pamelas chocolate chunk cookie mix (in the purple bag) YUMM!!

Funny you mention the antibody issue.. I have never mounted antibodies- When I was in school I had to get titers to a lot of illnesses and vaccines checked, and they were all negative, despite having the illness (like chicken pox) or vaccine.. I actually got the MMR and varicella vaccine multiple times and the titers continued to be negative.. I mentioned that to the dr's here on the day I got admitted.. for fear that that might alter all these fancy antibody results, they are running an immune panel on me.. I have never been one to get sick easily though. In fact everyone around me can get sick and I usually will stay well (though I am a little OCD about the hand washing, so maybe that's the cause) .. SO that immune panel is pending along with everything else..
I felt like I was doing better, though still feeling icky from the whole IVIG meningitis issue, but tonight my fingers feel weaker (maybe its due to cranking the heat up since I have chills) ugh.. this whole diagnositic uncertainty isn't very fun.. It's so much easier to know how to handle and how to plan the future when you have an idea of what the diagnosis is... thanks agian so much for your help!
bny806 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote