View Single Post
Old 12-21-2011, 09:16 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Jay- congrats on a successful surgery! Where did you have it done? Get lots of rest and nutrition, and take care of yourself- take it easy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tossucks View Post
I had neuo and some vascular TOS. The surgeon went under the armpit. I have no regrets at all, and am already finding more strength in my arms, but overdid it yesterday on the trip home and am paying for it today.
I have NO regret for my surgery even though I really fought against having it for so long. Turns out my surgeon who has done over a 1000 procedures found me to be one of his more difficult. I did find out all the pt in the world would never have fixed a congential problem that never showed up on any of the scans I had done.
Its now just a waiting game to see what kind of permenant damage has been done by all the compression, and how quickly the rest heals.
Surgery is not for everyone, but I can only Imagine what would have happened if I never did it. My brachial plexus has not been able to properly expand since I was a child. And it only got worse. I had no idea until now.
Cheers,
Jay
Mcmanisport is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote