View Single Post
Old 12-21-2011, 09:24 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liftyourhands7 View Post
Just got back from seeing my Neuro Doc out at the University Hospital (UCLA), the bad news is I'm very tingly and numb from head to toe, and just when I thought I couldn't get any worse I do, I also really have a lot of burning, the good news is ALL of my blood tests have come back normal, she says I do not have any autoimmune diseases, no diabetes, she feels that in time my symptoms will resolve, she has seen many people with this type of neuropathy resolve but it could take one to two years! She did another EMG which was normal and changed my Gabapentin meds to cymbalta, I hope this will help all the numbness and tingling. She told me to come back in 3 to 4 months just to see where we are at. Has anyone here been this bad off with all the numbness and then within one to two years it resolved? I would really like to hear from you. Thank you, God Bless, Jan
Many people! Can this be true? And what is causing many people to burn all over with pain?

Drugs? Vaccines? food borne illnesses? I think we need some answers.

It is true some illnesses are self limiting, and do resolve. I sincerely hope that will be true for you.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote