View Single Post
Old 12-21-2011, 11:17 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Hi bryanna

I hate to come to you with another question, but there are issues going on with my housemate. We need your advise. One year ago, her childhood dentist of 25+years, discovered a loose molar, furthest back molar upper right. He attached the tooth to the one infront of it for stability. After that she was unable to floss between these teeth. She developed pain.
Update, one year later, she goes to my new dentist. He prompty tells her both of these teeth are loose and must come out. She had them pulled. Then he tells her she has a mouth full of peridontal disease, and must have all quadrants deep root cleaned. He also told her that this disease would have been apparant last year when she visited her origional doctor. Her former doctor said she was just fine with the rest of her mouth, no problems. So what is going on here? Should she go for another opinion before investing this money for deep root cleaning? Personally she has really good cleaning habbits, no bleeding, does floss etc. Which doctor isn't telling the truth? How is she able to make a choice if two versions of her mouth is being given. she could not have developed this serious a condition over night, or even in one year according to the new dentist. she had trusted her origional doctor. What to do? It is $700 to do all the deep root cleaning. thanks for your responce Bryanna, she really doesn't know what to think ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote