View Single Post
Old 12-21-2011, 04:05 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Thanks for the great advice. You all brought up some good points and also made me feel better.

Ginnie,

The classes each last eight weeks but they are extremely demanding because they are online and they are very strict about schedules and the quality of the work. That's a good thing because I know it's an honorable school. So if I took all seven classes in a row I would finish in about 13 months or so.

My work is enjoyable but retail hours vary a lot. I might work until 8:30pm one day and need to be at work 11 hours later to open the store. Also, I stand up all day to sell and I work for a commission. So you can see all of the different things that are key here.

I was thinking that I could speak with the college and take classes every other eight weeks but then I am just drawing out the time it takes me to finish.

Another idea I had was that I could try to transfer to a desk job but those would involve a commute of anywhere of 45 to 90 minutes each way. But they would be regular 9-5 hours M-F.

I'm going to think about this a lot today. You all gave me some good support. Love you all dear friends.

Turn Left at the next election.

RRMS DX 01/28/03 Started Copaxone again on 12/09/09
ewizabeth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Blessings2You (12-21-2011), Debbie D (12-21-2011), hollym (12-22-2011), Jules A (12-21-2011), SallyC (12-21-2011)