View Single Post
Old 12-21-2011, 06:50 PM
kittycapucine1974

kittycapucine1974

Hi, Sloane:

Quote: "Nonetheless, the dextroamphetamine should not be a problem if taken with your breakthrough MSIR. You are taking two totally different types of drugs that as far as I know are not contra-indicated."

Thanks. This is reassuring.

I fear the day when my American prescribed dextroamphetamine tablet bottle goes empty. There is just absolutely no medication other than dextroamphetamine (and probably medications from the same family) that will help me with my extreme tiredness.

Frankly, I do not believe my extreme tiredness is caused by my strong narcotic painkillers. What I really think is that my hypothyroidism or some undiagnosed fatigue syndrome cause my extreme fatigue.

Unfortunately for me, French Doctors, especially those in French Polynesia, have their ears stuck to such a point that they will refuse to listen to their suffering patient, no matter how polite he/she is. I even think such doctors literally "itch" telling their patient he/she is a liar when he/she dares complain of anything. So, let's just suffer in a corner! This is the message I (and certainly many other French patients) get.

Ahhh! If wonderful America sees me someday on its soil, I will never, ever leave it again! I miss the country that I adopted and that adopted me so lovingly! Even if I have no drop of American blood in my body, I know without the shadow of a doubt that my heart is 100% American!

I do not know how you were able to convince your doctor to prescribe the amphetamines for you. I can only imagine it is because you have the health conditions that warrant the use of amphetamines. I also have the health conditions that warrant the use of amphetamines, but unfortunately, I do not have and cannot find a doctor like yours.

Quote: "However, it seems to me, you are eventually going to run out of them. Then what can you do?"

I am stuck. I know there are web sites that sell them without a prescription. My U.S. pain management doctor would not write a prescription for me (he probably could not legally write a prescription for me since I am not in a consultation with him in the U.S.). This is why I would have to use a web site that accepts dextroamphetamine orders without a prescription.

Problem: the f***ing French Polynesian customs would seize the medication, prescription or not. It does not matter to them that, out there, there is a patient suffering intensely with her extreme tiredness, patient who French doctors refuse to help. French Polynesian customs just put everybody in the same basket: to them, we are all druggies. I have never been, I am not, and I will never be a druggie. I am just a patient who suffers from intense chronic pain caused by generalized internal chronic RSD (pain controlled with various types of painkillers) and I am a patient who suffers from extreme fatigue caused by a host of health conditions (tiredness NOT controlled without dextroamphetamine). I am really ANGRY because French Polynesian customs are heartless. When I think there are French Polynesian customs agents stealing in tourists' suitcases without their knowledge!!!! The tourists find out only when it is too late. One of these French Polynesian customs agents got caught, but what about the others!?!?

You experience some of the same problems I do, so you understand how I feel. Doctors do not.

Quote: "It is not the fentanyl which causes my tiredness or fatigue. Rather, it is the medical condition that causes it."

This is totally true for you and for me.

Quote: "I think the dextroamphetamine's stimulant effects are more pronounced the more tired you are simply because you are more tired and can feel the stimulant better... if you get what I mean."

I understand what you mean. You gave me a very good explanation. Now, I understand why dextroamphetamine works so well for me.

Quote: "Perhaps you should conserve using it until you are at your worst in order to have it as long as possible."

This is what I will do. Thank you really much for sharing this idea with me.

Quote: "I think I answered your questions in full as best as I can. I hope I helped clear something up for you."

Yes, you did. Thank you so much for your information and kindness. I am in the process of adopting a new baby boy to give my two-year-old baby boy the brother he has been asking for for so long. I will call him Joshua Sloane.

Last edited by kittycapucine1974; 12-21-2011 at 07:35 PM.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote