View Single Post
Old 12-22-2011, 11:46 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Hi seahorse

So sorry you are going through back issues. There are alot of us on here who have both had surgery, and gone the non-surgial root. Don't rush into surgery, and for sure get a neruo surgeon opinion. It never hurts to get others opinions, and I would do that first. Also look up all words in your MRI report, so you will understand better just what your MRI says. Most MRI's do sound very scarry. If you understand the exact terms, when you do go for another exam, you will understand what they are telling you better. If you have nerve inpingement pressing on the nerve column that for example is reason for a surgery. I had nerve involvement compressing the nerves in my neck and had two spinal fusions. I would never tell someone to go ahead with surgery without all the opinions you need to satisfy your understand ing of the problem. If you understand all the issues, your decision making will be alot easier. Others here may chime in, with a more complete understanding about what your MRI states. I hope the best results happen for you. ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (12-28-2011), seahorse02 (12-22-2011)