View Single Post
Old 12-22-2011, 02:56 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default hi fencer

now I know where you got your name. How cool that you wheelchair fence. That is such a graceful and challenging sport. How did you start up with that? Did you fence before your surgeries?
My good friend and neighbor, also had something like you do. He first had brain cancer, and surgery, that was followed by a brain bleed and a kind of stoke, then more surgery. I know what you are going through in this way. He was that lump in the bed at the hospital for three months. Some times you can't help but have a pity party. It is hard when you arn't the person you were before. My friend struggles the same way you do, with depression, and being that lump, while his wife goes to work. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. So glad you have some meaning in your life with such a cool sport. come back here anytime, I would love to hear more about where you compete. I am an avid sports fan, watch olympics when they are on, day in and day out. Have a good holiday, I hope there is some joy in it for you. ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote