View Single Post
Old 12-22-2011, 08:43 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Re: dear God fence

I am getting this terrible picture from you. Yes my neighbor had similar, and had almost died when one big one ruptured in his brain. He is actually not doing so well and looks frail most of the time.
I am beginning to understand some of the frustration and down right fear you must feel. To know that is there and possibly getting worse would not sit well with anyone. I wish you could go back to what you were too. I truely am sorry that this horror has been put in your life. Can they not do anything more to keep an eye so to speak of the places that are in danger? You mentioned it being in a location that is real hard to get to. Was your first surgery that difficult to reach? Even if it is hard to reach, can't they send you to the best in the country?
Do you have the support of your family? Nobody should have to go it alone or not supported when you are in this much danger. That other post is probably right that you shouldn't be too active. I know that isn't what you want to hear eithor. There is nothing worse than wanting to be active and being stuck sitting. I am 127 steps from the beach, I can't go anymore because I can't walk well. My situation definately isn't near as grave as yours is even with my fusion at C3-7. That took away most of my activities for good. My ankles and feet broke down, there are not ankle replacement surgeries available like a knee replacement, so I am looking at a wheelchair soon too.
I have no idea how to comfort you. I feel very helpless hearing of this anevrysm that has brought hell into your life. Do the doctors give you hope of having a normal life span? I don't want this to take your life. I wish I had the words that would ease your heart. You don't sound like you are very old at all. My neighbor bob is 55. He got the brain cancer 10 years ago before the brain bleed. His prognosis is what they call guarded. Please write if you care to fence. I am here, anytime you want to talk. I have come to love the people I have met on this site, for the compassion they have shown me. I truely wish there was something I could do for you, that there would be a way out of the situation you are in. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. I wish there to be peace in your life. ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote