View Single Post
Old 12-23-2011, 03:17 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

the physiatrist told me about that one the other day. He didnt have any pictures or examples tho. His office didnt have computers all over it like all my other doctor's offices have now. (kind of nice to actually talk to a doctor and not look at computer screens)

My right foot stiffened up a LOT! I guess spasticity is good for something. At least that helped my right knee not feel so weak. Feels like someone put a very tight plaster cast around my achilles tendon and the bottom of my heel. I'm walking like I've got a peg leg.

I had to get my mom to massage the achilles tendon. It was so tight earlier today that I felt like screaming. I'm trying to not have to suck down muscle relaxers like baclofen and valium. (valium is working better than baclofen...which is why I dont want to be popping them like Tic-Tacs)

I'm kind of scared that it'll get so bad that I'll rupture the achilles tendons. I did that to my left ankle back in 2001. I now wonder if that was from an MS thing that I just didnt know I had. My heel was numb back then just before the rupture, and I thought it was my shoes. Now it's making me think back to a few other weird things.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote