View Single Post
Old 12-23-2011, 08:56 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hello Blaine,
So sorry to hear that things are continuing to deteriorate. I agree that you shouldn't have to put up with such treatment, but I understand that you are worried about financially supporting yourself and your children, as well as further disrupting their lives. You said something that I found interesting, that there used to be a good relationship between you and your husband. How long ago was that and how long did it last? What is the biggest stressor on your marriage, your health or the children? Was he on board with the adoptions?

Does he know that you are considering leaving him and how would he feel about losing you and the children? If he doesn't care, then you have your answer, unfortunately.

It sounds as if you should be able to qualify for disability if you have worked in the past. I know that there are fewer services available in rural areas, but try to find someone to help you gather your options and resources. I know that this all is so much harder for someone without parents or relatives to turn to for help, but you have to find a way to go forward with the life you have now, and your situation sounds intolerable. Stress also exacerbates many health problems.
Susanne C. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
adelina (12-23-2011), ger715 (12-23-2011), ginnie (12-23-2011)