View Single Post
Old 12-23-2011, 10:34 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Confused

Thank you Stellatum and Pingpongman,
I am going to try the method you said, and research sleep paralyze. also. It does make me scared, but I see my doc on 27th, and I will definitely let him know.
Also, I have seen some people on youtube with MG. They wear a medical bracelet. I asked my doc about it, and he said it was not important to wear one. He had only seen one other case of MG. I was the first patient he had dx himself. I would like to know how important the medical bracelet is?
I got a CT scan for my thymus gland, and he(doc) said it was fine. I am wondering if I should try to get a more qualified doc? I have only been given pyridostigm for the MG. First I was taking 30 mg 4 x's a day. Then he raised me to 60mg 4 x's a day. His statement was "I gave you your life back"
I am far from having my life back. I am still extremely weak every day, and I am afraid he thinks I am fixed now...
My problem is that I have no insurance, and I have mounting medical bills that I cannot even begin to pay.
I do go in front of the disability judge the 11th of Jan. Kinda scared of that too, because I do not have many medical records for him to view. I have not had the money to go to the doc on a regular basis. My sister pays for my doc visits and meds now. Otherwise I wouldn't of gotten this far with answers...
Thank you to all that reply. Your posts are greatly appreciated.
dew

TO THINE OWN SELF....BE TRUE
dewcole is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote