View Single Post
Old 03-27-2007, 10:34 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Thanks, I shall do as you said, I'll look up the IVIG stuff, and print it out. Forget about getting Alan to read any of it. Then yet again, if you had told me 20 years ago that my Jewish husband would be attending Christian Bible study meetings, well I've had done a double take but here he is doing just that.
He surprises me all the time.

He came home last night oohing and aahing about how the people were so nice and they welcomed him and he was so enthusiastic about the meeting. I asked him "what do they talk about, is it just the bible sciptures?" and he goes: "oh no, they talk about philosopy, etc." Well, since that's right up my alley, I blurted out "well, next time I'll go with you", and he burst out laughing and goes: "Mel, it's a men's group". I said "really???" So now he has a new group of friends. I think that's so cool that a man of almost 60 years can learn new stuff and make new friends. Imagine what all of us can do!!!!.

Anyway, here's an update on the infusion thing. Zoya just called and left a message on my machine. She said "we called the infusion company and they will contact you and let you know when they will be coming".
No mention of insurance, no mention of anything. Now you and I know that they won't do a darn thing unless they know they're gettin paid right??

So I tried to call back Zoya but of course I get the voice mail.

So we'll play telephone tag until someone lets me know exactly when this will all begin.

Until then, I shall learn all I can learn about IVIG.

thanks much. You are all dears.

Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote