View Single Post
Old 12-24-2011, 02:11 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

This will make it a bit easier. go to http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/c...lar_artery.jpg follow the line to the basilar artery. That is the first problem. The look up on it a little to the area that forms a cirle. That is the second trouble area.

Fortunately I've had the best care you could have. I was air lifted and had my surgeries in Phoenix at the Barrow Neurolgical Center. My surgeons were tops in the world. That's why I'm still here to type this. The surgeries were a success, but I'm not the person I want to be.

My wife hasn't touched me in 5 years. I think she is afraid something will happen. I asked my doctors if there wasn't some sort of medical duct tape to use. Nope. I think it is a control thing as well. Why is this happening to me? What happens happens. I want some sort of knowledge about what's going on. Is it going to pop or not? I can't stand this and unfortunately, as cliche as it sounds, my wife and Doctors can't know what it feels like and so from some I get, "you look healthy(no third eye etc) so you must be OK."

Thanks for listening to my whine.