View Single Post
Old 12-24-2011, 02:49 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

The B12 vitamin I'm taking is time released. If that makes it any better. As for the brain supplement, she ordered it online and I don't think you can return it...I've opened it already anyhow. I was reading some of the success stories on there and somebody had said they suffered a severe brain injury and noticed a big difference in improvement after they started taking the supplement...I don't know if those success stories are fake or not (you never know), just thought I'd throw that out there.

So taking the vitamins back is probably out of the question. Even though you say it probably won't help, don't you think its worth a try? If I don't notice a difference in the next few weeks I could just stop taking it...

Thanks for the info on the vitamins I NEED to be taking. That's just the information I needed too. My mom and I were searching online trying to find a good combination of vitamins for me. Should I continue to take the vitamins I've been taking on top of these new ones you suggested? I think the ones I'm taking now are doing something because I feel more...clear.

On the subject of Prozac, I decided not to take it until after Christmas. Every year we go to my aunt's house and have a traditional Christmas; family, friends, big dinner, opening of the presents, football and lots of conversation. In case it gives me a horrible adverse effect, I'd rather hold off until Monday ...

Happy Holidays to you Mark, be safe on your road trip and God Bless.
SpaceCadet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote